$type=grid$count=4$tbg=rainbow$meta=0$snip=0$rm=0

No one would ever know how it feels

Paperback Storyteller - No one would ever know how it feels

Paperback Storyteller - No one would ever know how it feels:

Paperback Storyteller - No one would ever know how it feels
Paperback Storyteller - No one would ever know how it feels


No one would ever know how it feels to abide it without enduring the tragedy I’ve faced. It is sad that I didn’t come back from the wicked track when I had time. It was my forbidden attraction which brought the damnation in my life. I did make a redemption but I was too late. My old man had such high hopes for me and then there was I, who demolished them in a glance.

It all started when I was 19 and was really proud of my examination results. Dad even threw a party for me but then he barbed about my lacking in front of the guests, my friends and also some people whom I’ve barely met at that time. Well, even after making such a good result I was a loser and had my underwear on my head; my reputation was publicly diminished. Well, that was the day when I made the oath of surpassing my biggest well-wisher; my own dad.

You really can’t improve when the only reason for your improvement is hatred. Hatred was all over my boiling blood and the most solemn part is, it was for my own father. I did fail in each and every place I attempted on; day by day I was publicly known as a failure that pushed me even further into the track of depression and agony. Dad really tried to assist me to get out of that track, but I had a strong belief towards the road of astray. Frustration was the only thing I felt at that time but then I met Huckleberry Finn; the guy whom I had taken as my idol. He really was the one to ease my frustration; the one who introduced me to the exit from the real world; the person who introduced me to drugs.

The first shock for my family came soon—my grades were spiralling down rapidly. I was a great scholar before and the teachers started complaining a lot, but my mind remained there—on the magical remedies of Huckleberry Finn.

Dad endured the second shock when I was arrested by the police for tanning an innocent kid without any reason. Well, I was not in my right mind. It was the day when my father really got furious; his words were hitting me like bullets and, as I was not quite sober, I lost my mind and pushed him away and rushed out of the house.

Somehow, it was late when I returned home. The third shock was seriously suffocating and it was a shock for me. When I returned home I found my dad was in the hospital and he was drowning. He was long gone by the time I reached the hospital. I bawled and cried like I never did before.

“Sometimes, life’s like a box of chocolates; you really don’t know what you’re gonna get."
- Forrest Gump

Yeah, it’s like a box of chocolates, but chocolates were not made for me. Yes, I was late at realizing each and every part of this life. I did cry a lot when I found my dad’s eulogy letter where he asked me to come back to the right track again, which would make him happy. And now, dad, I’m living the way I lived before.

Does it make you happy?

- Shahrier Niloy

A Seanen Middelton Photography!

COMMENTS

Name

Bangla Emotional Story,4,Bittersweet Memories,15,Paperback Storytelling,44,
ltr
item
Paperback Storyteller: No one would ever know how it feels
No one would ever know how it feels
Paperback Storyteller - No one would ever know how it feels
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-15DOhdUKfgw/WELNSyPQNvI/AAAAAAAABrk/x2DD59lIWAssBO9zHphGgqJNPBs30XJXwCLcB/s400/Paperback%2BStoryteller%2B-%2BNo%2Bone%2Bwould%2Bever%2Bknow%2Bhow%2Bit%2Bfeels.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-15DOhdUKfgw/WELNSyPQNvI/AAAAAAAABrk/x2DD59lIWAssBO9zHphGgqJNPBs30XJXwCLcB/s72-c/Paperback%2BStoryteller%2B-%2BNo%2Bone%2Bwould%2Bever%2Bknow%2Bhow%2Bit%2Bfeels.jpg
Paperback Storyteller
https://paperbackstoryteller.blogspot.com/2016/12/no-one-would-ever-know-how-it-feels.html
https://paperbackstoryteller.blogspot.com/
http://paperbackstoryteller.blogspot.com/
http://paperbackstoryteller.blogspot.com/2016/12/no-one-would-ever-know-how-it-feels.html
true
3208414930997196291
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy