To the boy who is calling me a slut right now

Paperback Storyteller - To the boy who is calling me a slut right now:
Paperback Storyteller - To the boy who is calling me a slut right now:
Paperback Storyteller - To the boy who is calling me a slut right now:


To the boy who is calling me a slut right now.

Do you remember what we used to be? Do you remember how we used to laugh? Do you remember how we used to say the same things at the same time? Do you remember how we used to gossip about others? No, you don't. Why would you even? Because you never cared. You never bothered to understand between the lines.

I tried to push you away twice from my life but still you managed to come back in it. I hate you for making me laugh. I hate you so fucking much. You said I was your mirror reflection right? But when you betrayed your "mirror reflection", didn't it hurt you back? I wish I had never met you. Do you remember calling me "chotto cutie"? Do you remember when you said your mom likes me more rather than your girlfriend? Do your remember making me promise to never ever run away from your life? Do you remember when you used to have fights with your girlfriend and tell me to call you because you always needed someone to comfort you with wise and comforting words? I never intended to fall for a guy who was taken. I was just doing fine until I met you. I am sorry that I developed feelings for you. But still I never intended to cross my limits thinking about your girl. I never tried to do any inappropriate things when you used to call her a whore to me. I could've brain washed you and could've attracted you towards me but I didn't. You know why? Because I know you love her. And I used to think about her as well before taking any step. I saw the shark coming towards you ready to engulf the whole of you in the sea, but I jumped in between you and the shark, expecting that you would manage to save me but all you did was swam towards the shore and walked away, leaving me mercilessly to die and be consumed by the shark.

Why did you? How could you? I saved you and you left me when I needed you the most. Yes, I admit. I made a huge mistake. Falling for you was a huge mistake. But you did knew that I was pushing you away from my life? Didn't you? Not once, twice! Are you that dumb to understand that I was pushing you away just because I was falling for you. Your girl calls me a slut just because she knew that I fell for you. But you know that you can't clap without using both hands. I miss you a lot. That day, seeing you literally made me felt like my heart has just collapsed and shattered into pieces, my mind went blank and I was back to that old traumatic memory where your girlfriend insulted me without knowing the whole portion and without a second thought I had accepted all her accusations. If I could I would have shown her the screenshots where you told me that you were single and you asked for my number first and then calling me beautiful pretty and amazing every single day. But I didn't. Do you know why? When she was accusing me, the only thing that came to my mind was to save your relationship first because I knew how much she meant to you. How much you loved her. How much she loved you. I knew the amount of sacrifices she had done for you. And so I took all the blame on me. And later after a few days, I heard you calling me a slut as well. Wow. A big round of applause. You gave me signs that you were interested in me from the beginning. You made fake promises that there was a chances between you and me in the future. You were the one who told me sweet things. You were the one who broke my heart and ruined my expectations. And you now you are calling me a slut? For what? For falling for you? Alright I admit that I did. But always remember that you can't clap without using both hands. Keep that in mind. It's been months since I don't talk with you and trust me I am pretending to do fine but deep inside when ever I see you, it keeps on stabbing me again and again on that wounded area. I hope you are doing fine.

-Yours "fanta's bottle"

A Brooke Shaden Photography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paperback Stories: খোলা জানালা

Bangla Story: একটি সাধারণ গল্প

Silence in Return