$type=grid$count=4$tbg=rainbow$meta=0$snip=0$rm=0

I Was Born to Respect Myself and Earn Respect from People

Paperback Storyteller: I Was Born to Respect Myself and Earn Respect from People

Paperback Storyteller: I Was Born to Respect Myself and Earn Respect from People
Paperback Storyteller: I Was Born to Respect Myself and Earn Respect from People

I Was Born to Respect Myself and Earn Respect from People: "I was not born and not raised to listen to words which I don't deserve, I was not born to just get married young or love someone specifically, I was not born to stay quiet all the time and listen to outsiders who will never matter to me in the long run. I was not born to listen to my past mistakes from a person all the time.

I was born to love myself and treat myself better, I was born to say "NO" to a person and stick to my own life in my beautiful corner of my room. I was born to love my parents and brother who mean the world to me. I was born to teat myself in the best restaurant and cherish good memories by travelling. I was born to educate myself for my future betterment. I was born to earn better so that I can full fill my "শখের জিনিস"! I was born to respect myself and earn respect from people.

That's it all I want now for myself."

- Sadia Raisa

Photo by Seanen Middleton Photography

COMMENTS

Name

Bangla Emotional Story,4,Bittersweet Memories,16,Paperback Storytelling,45,
ltr
item
Paperback Storyteller: I Was Born to Respect Myself and Earn Respect from People
I Was Born to Respect Myself and Earn Respect from People
Paperback Storyteller: I Was Born to Respect Myself and Earn Respect from People
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-m58MzQq6s-o/WBhtlhFhj_I/AAAAAAAABbY/7suWej9PENkq-iLEJ8TSG9w1mn9UojVowCLcB/s400/I%2BWas%2BBorn%2Bto%2BRespect%2BMyself%2Band%2BEarn%2BRespect%2Bfrom%2BPeople.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-m58MzQq6s-o/WBhtlhFhj_I/AAAAAAAABbY/7suWej9PENkq-iLEJ8TSG9w1mn9UojVowCLcB/s72-c/I%2BWas%2BBorn%2Bto%2BRespect%2BMyself%2Band%2BEarn%2BRespect%2Bfrom%2BPeople.jpg
Paperback Storyteller
http://paperbackstoryteller.blogspot.com/2016/11/i-was-born-to-respect-myself-and-earn.html
http://paperbackstoryteller.blogspot.com/
http://paperbackstoryteller.blogspot.com/
http://paperbackstoryteller.blogspot.com/2016/11/i-was-born-to-respect-myself-and-earn.html
true
3208414930997196291
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy