I understand. I Just Want You to Always be Happy

Paperback Storyteller: I understand. I just want you to always be happy
Paperback Storyteller: I understand. I just want you to always be happy

I understand. I just want you to always be happy: There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world. Her hatred towards the world lead her to not make many friends; just a boyfriend who loved her deeply. She always said she'd marry him if she were to ever see him.

One day, suddenly someone had donated her a pair of eyes and it had been the first time that she had gotten to see her boyfriend. She was astonished to see that her boyfriend who had loved her immensely, who had called her the prettiest woman in this universe, had been was blind himself.

He had then told her, "You can see me now so can we get married?" She replied looking startled, “And do what? We'd never be happy. I finally have sight like every other average person but you're just a blind, dumb guy. It won't work out, I'm sorry." Tears came rolling from his eyes as heavy as the current flowing through the Niagara Falls and a forced smile was on his now wretched face, he then meekly said, “I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes. Goodbye."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paperback Stories: খোলা জানালা

Bangla Story: একটি সাধারণ গল্প

Silence in Return