I Need You

Paperback Storyteller: I Need You
Paperback Storyteller: I Need You

I Need You:
I remember what I used to be,
A lost soul that just couldn’t see.

I drowned in my own misery,
But then you pulled me out and I became free.

Now I’m always keeping an eye on my prayers, and
Staying with friends that remind me of greater.

Working on goals that will benefit me later
And keeping my eyes away from all strangers.

When one day I am gone,
And life will carry on,
I pray you bring me close to you,
Cause that's all I ever needed from you.

- Zunaid Amin Enan


I Need You I Need You Reviewed by Arafat Ikram Shanto on November 19, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Short Stories Based on Real Life Experiences, Which can Touch Anyone's Life, Making Anyone Feel Like It was Initially Written Based on Them. If You Wish to Share Your Own Story, Submit Here
Powered by Blogger.