I Miss you. No, I Miss You like I Miss Being Myself. It Feels Incomplete Without You.


I Miss you. No, I Miss You like I Miss Being Myself. It Feels Incomplete Without You:

Paperback Storyteller: I Miss you. No, I Miss You like I Miss Being Myself. It Feels Incomplete Without You.
Paperback Storyteller: I Miss you. No, I Miss You like I Miss Being Myself. It Feels Incomplete Without You.


It's like watching a horror movie at 2 am and not even knowing when I paused it and started thinking about you. It's like listening to your covers, only to make myself crave for you even more. It happens when I'm in the middle of a class and everyone's cracking jokes around, and somewhere in between, I find myself in a corner, tears trickling down my face. It's when I bury my nose under piles of books, 5minutes later, only to know that I'm lost, staring blankly at the wall infront of me. It's like I'm in a stance, singing "I'll go everywhere you go." under my breath before I even realize it. And when I feel like I can't take it anymore, I keep on scribbling the three words on my diary, wishing, so wishing I could tell you that in person.

Seven months is quite a long period of time and we've no idea what awaits us. But I could tell you, 30 years from now, I'll still look at those worn out pages and recite like a litany,

"I love you."

- Shoumita.

A Brooke Shaden Photography!

I Miss you. No, I Miss You like I Miss Being Myself. It Feels Incomplete Without You. I Miss you. No, I Miss You like I Miss Being Myself. It Feels Incomplete Without You. Reviewed by Arafat Ikram Shanto on November 06, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Short Stories Based on Real Life Experiences, Which can Touch Anyone's Life, Making Anyone Feel Like It was Initially Written Based on Them. If You Wish to Share Your Own Story, Submit Here
Powered by Blogger.