I Love You Foreve and Always

Paperback Storyteller: I Love You Foreve and Always
Paperback Storyteller: I Love You Foreve and Always

I Love You Foreve and Always:  I’m generally a cheerful person. I’m usually full of love, life, and happiness. I open my eyes in the morning and feel excited to be alive.
There came a time, when it wasn’t so easy; when blinking, breathing and speaking all took so much effort that I thought I might as well give up. I was in a dark hole of sadness, anger and confusion. I didn’t think that I was going to make it, but you did. I still feel quite the same now and you still believe that I can!

For the friends who stood and still are standing by my side through the storms and I still have their back, the ones who held my hand and never let as much as a finger untie from our grip, the people who could see through my darkness when I was not being able to. For the beautiful souls who believed in transformation and never stopped believing still now, who believed in healing, time and growth. Who never judged me nor even now for my heartache, grief and anguish.

Who, when my world (my own bubbles of dream) which I suppose was created by myself, was and is a torture to live in, gave and still gives me a piece of hope, a breath of fresh air, and a tiny scrap of faith that things might begin to change. For the friends who were and are delicate with their words and capable of pushing me forward. Who didn’t and don't mind coming to join me in the dark corner, who actually came and sat with me for a while. You endured and still are enduring my aching mind, heart, body, and soul.

You crawled inside me and frantically and looked for the broken pieces that I couldn’t find myself. You pulled through an impossible tornado that I thought was going to eat me whole. You loved and still love me at my worst. You never gave up on me. You saw through my opaque pain. You made me smile whenever I couldn’t do it myself. You spoke words for me when I was lost. You looked me right in the eye and knew that I wouldn’t be like this forever. You knew. You waited and you’re still waiting. You never left and I hope you never will.

To two of my dearest ones June and Trishaa, I love you always and forever.

Thank You.

Ira Hossain (I.H)

Photo courtesy- Kyle Thompson


Read More Paperback Stories:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paperback Stories: খোলা জানালা

Bangla Story: একটি সাধারণ গল্প

Silence in Return