Have You Ever Felt Like You Don't Belong Anywhere?

Have You Ever Felt Like You Don't Belong Anywhere?
Paperback Storyteller: Have You Ever Felt Like You Don't Belong Anywhere?
Paperback Storyteller: Have You Ever Felt Like You Don't Belong Anywhere?


Have you ever felt like you don't belong anywhere? 
Like the world around you keeps spinning but it's spinning without you?I have. And I will give anything to have that feeling of belonging, a purpose for my life. Not fitting in anywhere, not being able to cope, not having anyone to connect with until you start pretending like someone else. Where is my place in this big world filled with big people with big hopes and dreams? Where is my home?
Am I not being grateful for what I have? Is it enough? Am I asking for too much?
Can you tell me where can I go to feel like I'm home? Can you tell me how?

- Samia Binte Kabir

Photo by Louise Mertens.


Read More Paperback Stories:

Have You Ever Felt Like You Don't Belong Anywhere? Have You Ever Felt Like You Don't Belong Anywhere? Reviewed by Arafat Ikram Shanto on November 12, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Short Stories Based on Real Life Experiences, Which can Touch Anyone's Life, Making Anyone Feel Like It was Initially Written Based on Them. If You Wish to Share Your Own Story, Submit Here
Powered by Blogger.